Welcome at the Hotel Hackescher Markt in Berlin-Mitte
Small but excellent and very individual
In the midst of Berlin’s east, only a stone’s throw away from Museum Island and the Hackesche Höfe, lies a very special jewel. The stylish and lovingly renovated Hotel Hackescher Markt allures with its quiet setting, very individual services and an elegant ambience with an appealing backyard. Get to know the charming townhouse hotel with only 32 rooms and benefit from the excellent public transport connection.
Take a break from the hectic metropolis: Hotel Hackescher Markt provides 32 unique and harmoniously designed feel good-rooms and suites. The non-smoking hotel offers you three different room categories.
- All rooms are equipped with free WLAN, selected Sky TV channels and a seat.
- One free bottle of sparkling water daily.
- Dogs are allowed (15 EUR cleaning charge).
- Children up to 12 years stay overnight in the room of the parents for free.
- We provide a baby or extra bed (up to 12 years) for free.
- A third person older than 12 years can stay overnight in the same room for 60 EUR per night.
To start the day, we offer you an extensive breakfast buffet consisting of regional and ecological products. Enjoy the varied selection of cheeses and sausages, egg dishes, self-made fruit cream cheese, cereals, yoghurts and fresh salmon, salads and delicious bakery goods in our convenient breakfast room that is bathed in light.
- Mon – Fri: 6:30 - 10:30 a. m. – Sat, Sun & holidays: 7 – 11 a. m.
- Bookings without breakfast or for guests: 15 EUR per person.
- Food allergies or alternative diets can be considered upon request.
Let yourself be enchanted by Berlin!
- We offer the Berlin WelcomeCard. With this tourist ticket, you can explore the city easily and inexpensively on your own.
- We can book sightseeing tours for you.
- Explore Berlin from the waterfront. You can purchase tickets for a boat ride on the Spree at the reception.
- Do you fancy theater of a different kind? We offer tickets for the Chamäleon Theater in the Hackesche Höfe. It is popular for its unique mix of music hall, cabaret and acrobatics.